June 12, 2015
Suave Men teamed up with NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. and celebrity barber, Steve Ellsworth to host “Suave Men Heritage and Hair: A Discussion with the Icons of Speed and Style” at Michigan International Speedway.
Partnering with Weber Shandwick, Synergy created the “Speed and Style Salon” which was modeled after a 1937-era barbershop commemorating the year the Suave Men brand launched.
As part of the event, Mr. Ellsworth used Suave Men®Heritage Edition™ shampoo and styling products to wash and style several pit crew members hair from Earnhardt Jr.’s team, JR Motorsports. Joined by No. 7, Suave Men Chevrolet driver Regan Smith, Earnhardt Jr. and Ellsworth hosted a Q&A discussing the evolution of the American gentleman and how men today approach hair care.
Ellsworth said, “Men ask me for tips all the time, and one big tip I want to share is: don’t get out of the shower smelling like flowers. So many of my customers just use whatever their wife or girlfriend uses. I tell guys to make sure they use shampoo made for men. It gets the job done right and you look and feel sharp.”
The new Suave Men® Heritage Edition™ is a vintage-inspired line of hair products crafted from the best of the old and new to help the modern man get a well-groomed look. It includes:
- Classic Clean 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner, with arginine and vitamin E, known to energize
- Thick & Full 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner, with wheat protein and fiber actives, known for their fortifying benefits
- Deep Clean Shampoo, with eucalyptus and ginger root, known for their invigorating benefits
- Deep Moisture 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner, with coconut oil and biotin, known for their hydrating benefits
- Classic Styling Pomade, with just the right amount of sophisticated shine for a smooth finish
- Matte Styling Gel, which leaves hair easy to style without all the stiffness or shine
For more information about Suave Men® or the Suave Men® Heritage Edition™ line, visit www.suave.com/men.